Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of administrative competencies in varied work contexts, using some discretion and judgement. They may provide technical advice and support to a team. Learn all the skills you need to get a job in this high demand job market, including computer skills in Microsoft: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
This course will give you the skills to be able to: Produce business documents required in the workplace; work in teams; manage your time effectively; provide quality customer service; coordinate and take minutes for meetings.
- Customer Service
- Process Workplace Documents
- Time Management
- Organisational Skills
- Office Administration
- File Management
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 Organise Schedules
- BSBFIA302 Process payroll
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBFIA304 Maintain a general ledger
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
USI (Unique Student Identifier) Number; AQF level 3 foundation skills are essential. There are no prerequisites or mandatory entry requirements, allowing flexible entry points.